Spring is just around the corner and it’s a lovely time of year for outdoor family photography sessions. This top 5 is dedicated to all the moms and dads out there who are always taking the pictures and are never in them.
1. The temperatures are rising, but it’s not too hot in the sun—like it can be in the summer.
2. The days are getting longer, but not too long! Sunset sessions work well in March, April and into May, for those with little ones who won’t stay up for late nights in the summer.
3. The green buds are starting to bloom which means all kinds of pretty flowers – my favourites being tulips, magnolias, lilacs and cherry blossoms 🙂
4. Plan your family session in the spring and you’ll have a head start on holiday cards + gifts! Save yourself the stress in the fall.
5. Do it because you deserve it. You work hard, life is busy and the kids are growing up so fast.
Let’s get together and be silly for a couple hours. Be yourselves–laughing and playing at one of your favourite outdoor spots. You create the magic and I will be there to photograph that magic. When you look back at these images in 10 years, 5 years, heck even 1 year from now, I know you’ll smile. Because these images will take you right back to the magic.
Please get in touch right away to book your spring family session – I have limited weekend spots left!
I look forward to hearing from you and creating some magic together 🙂
P.S. Here’s a sampling of portraits – all shot in March, April and May 🙂