Today, I am featuring one of my favourite products – the hand-crafted lay-flat wedding album. Simply put, these are just gorgeous and are the best way to see the whole story of your wedding day in print.
Your grandchildren will flip through these hand-crafted pages years down the road and be able to feel like they were there. With 40 pages of photos, the lay-flat design of this modern 10 x 10 album is the best way to re-live your celebration of love for years to come.
I design each album myself and the images are printed on premium archival matte photographic paper and hand-made locally here in Vancouver. Available upgrades include: additional pages, go bigger with a 12 x 12, or add 8 x 8 parent albums. All of these upgrades are included with my top package <3
5 reasons you’ll love these beautiful albums:
- The images in these albums are true photographic prints, which means accurate colour and archival quality. The matte paper has a luxurious fine art look and feel and the prints will last more than 100 years.
- The books are handcrafted. Yes, really! There happens to be a couple of guys working in their shop printing, mounting and binding these albums all by hand which shows superior quality and incredible attention to detail.
- Each one is made locally. This feature is super important to me as it not only means supporting local businesses, but it is also easier on the environment by not having to ship them across the continent.
- I personally ensure a modern design that’s clean + simple – guaranteed your parents wedding album didn’t look like this!
- The natural linen cover is available in 5 neutral colours – natural, white, black, light grey, dark grey.
The best way to appreciate these luxurious fine art albums is to see them in person. Please drop me a line and let’s go for coffee! I’ll bring my little vintage suitcase full of sample products and you can feel the soft linen book cloth and flip through the pages. I am currently booking for 2017 weddings and I’d love to hear from you <3